Before using this website (hereinafter referred to as “this Website”), please read the following terms and conditions.
Persons wishing to use this Website may only do so after having reviewed and agreed to the following content.
If you do not agree, please refrain from using this Website.
Terms and Conditions
- This Website is made available for the purpose of providing information, and is not intended to constitute either an inducement to invest in, or to buy or sell, a specific product. Please contact your securities company for information with respect to the purchase of investment units of ITOCHU Advance Logistics Investment Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “IAL”).
- Unless otherwise noted, the information presented on this Website does not constitute disclosure documents and management reports required by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act or by the listing regulations of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Information with respect to a specific point in time contained in press releases, etc. provided on this Website was current as of the date of issue and does not reflect changes in conditions occurring following the issue date of said press releases. Also, IAL is under no obligation to update the information on this Website.
- In addition to information relating to past or present facts, this Website contains certain forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements take into account the information available at the time the content was published on this Website, are based on certain assumptions and judgments, and contain inherent unknown risks and uncertainties. The content of these forward-looking statements may be affected by such risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors. Accordingly, IAL does not guarantee the accuracy of forward-looking statements concerning its future business results, or financial details, etc., and actual results of future operations, etc. may vary significantly from those expressly or implicitly referred to in such forward-looking statements.
- This Website may be changed, suspended, or discontinued without prior notice.
- This Website has been created for the use of residents of Japan, and not for residents of other countries.
- Use and viewing of this Website is undertaken at your own risk. Neither IAL nor any related parties involved in the creation, publication, etc. of this Website are liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from accessing or using this Website (including damage to computers, other hardware or networks, whether directly or indirectly) including any costs incurred for repairing such loss or damage.
- Great care has been taken to avoid errors and omissions in the information provided on this Website, but this Website was created to allow investors to use a computer to access information simply and easily, and the information provided may contain inaccurate entries, misprints, and other inappropriate information caused by computer errors or resulting from the intentional misconduct of third parties. IAL accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, reasonableness, or impartiality of the information presented on this Website. In addition, no guarantees are provided in relation to the accuracy, completeness, reasonableness, or impartiality of information contained in websites to which this Website is linked, or that are linked to this Website.
- IAL owns the copyright to the information presented on this Website. Any duplication, modification, publication, distribution, unauthorized reuse, unauthorized reproduction, and commercial use of the information presented on this Website is prohibited. Also, any trademarks and logos (hereinafter referred to as collectively “Trademarks, etc”.) used on this Website are the property of IAL, or are used by IAL based on application or under license. Customers are not granted a license to use Trademarks, etc. The unauthorized reuse or reproduction of Trademarks, etc. used on this Website without permission is prohibited.